The A7X Concert!!!!!

The best day I've ever had was last night, when I got to see Avenged Sevenfold!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing, I started hyperventilating when they walked out on stage. I got to go with my best friend, Aly, and her sister Cari, and there mom, for my 18th birthday.

I've probably already have said this below, but oh well get over it! I got to meet Matt Berry, one of the roadies and best friend of A7X. I got his autograph, and told him how hot he was. Hubba Hubba. He is banging.

Johnny Christ got to sing the first couple lines of 'Seize The Day,' and it was so adorable, he has such a cute voice. Synyster Gates kept playing guitar one handed, while flipping the crowd off. He's so hot, and I got to see his pretty muscles. And Zacky and Synyster played back to back on the guitar solo, in 'Bat Country,' my favorite part of the whole show, because I love that part on the music video, and seeing it live, makes it even better!

They had pyrotechnics going. They set up fire all around the drum set, and I could feel it in the balcony, it was amazing. In 'Gunslinger,' when the drums come into the song they had fireworks going off.

And you can't forget M. Shadows! He ran back and forth across the stage, jumping up and down, and spitting on the crowd, as most rockstars do. He screamed even better than he did on their cds, and even more than they do on the cds. He is so hot! The Rev banging the shit out of the drums, was so sick to watch!

They played some of the best songs ever:
Critical Acclaim
Second Heartbeat
Gunslinger
Unholy Confessions
Scream
Bat Country
Beast and the Harlot
Seize the Day

These are not in order, cause I can't remember that. And I might be missing atleast one of the songs, so don't freak out!
March 11th, 2008 at 06:29pm