FOOD FIGHT

WTF!!! im mean come on were like 15-19 year old students you dont need to go and strat a food fight i mean really...it all started by this junior comin over to the freshman side of them room and pourin a slushy one freshman...and well then everyone just started throwin stuff...and well me i ran for the door like some other freshman...and what do i get from tryin to get away from it the teacher trying to stop us which in return got me kicked and pucnhed in my hand and stomach....uuggghh half my friends had ketcup all over them cause they were in the middle of the room and some of them were wearin the white school unifrom shirts...and then i had some of their hair cause they had ketchup and other shit in it...really WTF!!??!! are they a bunch of kids???? i hate when one person does somethin then half the ppl think oohh we have to do it to...GOD!!! and it wasnt just one food fight there were 2 one durin 4th period South Cafe and one 5th period North Cafe (my lunch period and my cafe)...and my hand is swollen now..and my stomach has a bruise on it. This happenred on febuary 29,2008 i was meanin to put this up and just had time today to post it up....
March 12th, 2008 at 01:50am