Watch Your Words Spread Hope Like Fire

I honestly believe that Mibba, and all of you, have helped me beyond compare.
Before I knew about Mibba I felt like I was nothing and that I never would be anything. When I came here I learned that there were other people out there who were like me and could help me. I hope my writing affects someone in the amount that almost everyone else's on here has effected me.

Today I was watching the television with my brother (Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, ah the love), there was this commercial that said something about if you wouldn't share something about yourself "outloud" why share it online? I would like to answer that commercial. It's simplier, I believe, to share things online because people haven't already formed opinions about you or judged you, so you can be who you want to be. Yes you could be a fake, but I think that most kids would rather be themselves behind closed doors or where it feels like no one will care. Kids should find a place where they feel alright to be themselves. I think many of us found it in Mibba, I have.

I hope someone shares this belief with me, if not then that's okay too. What I believe is what I believe it shouldn't matter if someone else believes the same.

Thanks everyone,
Annie
March 19th, 2008 at 06:10am