Worn lipstick, blood, and purifying flame.

First off, I cannot wait to graduate. I'm srsly counting down the days. May 23rd and I'm done. Done, I say!

---

-le sigh-

Don't you hate it when your "friends" never want to speak to you again? I do.

I said,
We'll drown ourselves in misery tonight.
White lies!
You've worn out all your dancing shoes this time.
Just give us war!
Worn lipstick,
Blood,
And purifying flame.
These eyes,
Have had too much to drink again tonight.
Black skies!
We'll douse ourselves in high explosive lights.
Just give us war!
War!
I've been calling you all week for my,
Shotgun!
Pick up the phone!
Pick up the phone, fucker!
I wanna see what you're insides look like,
I bet you're not so pretty on the inside!
I wanna see what you're insides look like.
I wanna see 'em!
Well, you don't say,
And, well, I can't explain what happened to my face.
Late last night,
I sleep in empty pools and vacant alleyways.
And what I'm goin' through,
Shot lipgloss through my veins.
And, well, I can't complain,
With the falling rain.
C'mon!
I want to save your heart!
I want to see what your insides may be like!


Whatever. Who needs 'em anyways?

---

So my orchestra is going to Chicago in April for some national competition thingy. Spring Break is the week of the 7th thru the 11th. We leave on the Thursday before that (3rd) and come back on Sunday (6th). We have school business (so we don't count as absent) which is like a vacation before Spring Break. w00t. And were playing three pieces. One by Mozart, one by Tchaikovsky, and one by Stravinsky. They're the best, it's awesome. And THEN when we come back after Spring Break, we have until mid-May to learn a viola concerto, a tuba concerto (-eye roll- no offense to anyone, but tubas shouldn't be allowed to even have concertos; they're annoying and not pretty by a long shot) Mozart's ~*~HOUR LONG~*~ Requiem (which he wrote on his death bed but didn't finish because he died so one of his pupils had to finish it based off of sketches he found that Mozart had been planning on), Movie Spectacular (a piece composed of snippets from movie soundtracks), and The Epic (a piece our first chair violist actually wrote himself so you know he gave violas the melody, which is kind of hard). So as one could imagine, it's overwhelming.

-dies-

Dude, we don't even get paid for this shit. Wtf? And stupid ass chorus kids are like, "You guys suck. You better have it ready before our concert." I'm like, stfu. We just got the fricking piece today. Geeze.

---

So I'm this huge fag hag and I'm totally cool with the two most popluar gay boys at school. ^_^ Talk about a big accomplishment.

---

I've started going to church more often. Like, I've become a member at this church called Lifepoint. They're really awesome. The most open-minded Christians I've ever met. I love it there. I volunteer with the kids at the 10:30 service and then hear the message at 12. I literally live 5 minutes from it so I don't have to get up early. And you can wear whatever you want. It's... really cool. Right now, I'm trying to get my ~*~SUPER ATHEIST~*~ friend from work to come. I think he might. :tehe: Of course, I'm totally against shoving your beliefs down other people's throat but I'm being really nice. I'm telling him about how relaxed it is. He's used to those Christians that condemn him to Hell and whatnot and my church is the total and polar opposite. I think he's bending. XD

---

I started my period today and I have to go doorhanging tonight. You know when you open your door and find shit that someone has put on it? That's doorhanging. And it requires a lot of time and energy to walk up sidewalks (because we can't walk on lawns) and put it on every door.

.___.

WHY ARE MY JOURNALS ALWAYS SO LONG?
March 19th, 2008 at 08:22pm