Pools! Music! Trying to sneak out and failing!

My brother is coming over with his soon to be wife...

I didn't get around to jumping in the neighbors pool last night because my mom was awake like ALL NIGHT and you can't sneak out while your mom's awake.

That's dumb man.

Anyway, it was really freaking chilly anyway so I don't think I would've liked to be soaking wet and outside at 4 in the morning anyway.

That's why I'm going to do it tonight!!

Sam's going to be staying in my room and she'll cover for me, I mean what are soon to be sisters for???

Yeah, actually, I woke up feeling like crap because I never get any sleep and my room was cold and I have stupid ass dreams about New Hampshire and the people there and living there till i die.

It's very scary...

But now??
I feel f-ing awesome.

Could be I made my own sleep mix cd last night...
Oh and the Blink 182 I'm listening to while I should be franticly trying to clean my room.

I love music.

All kinds.

But I always go home to Blink.

Memiories memories.

I can't help it.

I love the liberal use of the word 'fuck' and the beat and the stupid lyrics...
it can't be explained.
I could go hard core the rest of my life but listen to Blink right before I die.
I'd have to.

I love memories, they've made me who I am today, some of them suck, some of them are scarring, sad, disturbing, happy, weird, funny, good, bad.
But I want them all....
March 22nd, 2008 at 04:04pm