Life currently.

Currently I have been amusing myself with the soul known and renowned as Amanda Palmer...
Why? Because shes fucking awesome. She makes me do a double take to the fact that someone out there understands me! I praise her existence.

Then there is this weird growth coming off of my infection on the side of my face. Sure, the infection is starting to go away but then this little lump thing pops out of nowhere and I can’t help but scream with complete annoyance as it throbs on the side of my face. I am tempted to slam my face into some object numerous times but will refrain for the selfish sake of my own head.

Also my teacher is a complete moron. This very over-weight woman in at least her mid 50’s comes up to me and has the nerve to tell me to leave for asking how to spell a word. Well, I had to admit I was being slightly obnoxious, but that is just slightly! She should see me when I really get going! But I will praise the old goat for letting me beat my incompetent partner. Does he not understand that I don’t give a crap and he should do all the work for me? I guess not since he has the IQ of my dog, and thats being kind because I like my dog.

So I was sewing this skirt today from some fabric’s I bought yesterday, when I got so frustrated over the fact that I could not just simply sew at the speed of light. I wonder how I could do this, sew faster so I could get things done faster due to my lack of patience. Oh, I know I could buy a little invention called a sewing machine. But woe is me! I am broke! (Also I once had a sewing machine but it broke. There nastily little bugger’s I tell ya!) My parents are loaded, but however, they do not understand my ’trivial artistic needs’. Bastards. So I have come to the decision that i will be getting a job this summer.

I was wearing these nifty pants today, there called ’Tripp pants’. Nasty Daam Goodman. Now I know why he calls them ’Tripp’ pants. I swear, those damn bondage strap’s get caught on every single damn thing I walk past! I tripped several times and at one point I even got so stuck to the chair that I had sat my buttocks upon that I fell to the floor and had to take the damn strap’s off. Since I took them off a certain boy snickered at me and called me a poser. Damn childish adolescents. There like those Kant things in the summer that force you to close your window since they get in no matter what. Some day I am going to kill off all the bugs. But not spiders, there nice, they kill the stupid bugs.

Which brings me to another thing that I despise. Weather. Why can it not just be damp and cloudy all the time? I hate the sun since I am pale and it burns my skin and also my eyes. I also hate the heat because its so... hot... I also hate humidity. I also hate it when its too cold because then my sin gets abnormally dry and I have to moisturize 24/7 which usually makes my skin disorder flair. What I would do to be god. Or get a little bit of damn consistency.

My dad is supposed to be making me dinner right now. But he is watching ’Modern Marva l’s’. One of my own personal favorite shows. So I shall press the spell check and be on my way to watch brain polluting educational television! OH JOY!
March 23rd, 2008 at 04:34pm