Ever Wanted to be a Character in a Story?

Well here's your chance!

I need one girl to be featured in my newest collaboration project, which is right now just in the planning stage.

Laura and I are writing about the Leone twins, and through extensive research, we've learned that Nathan and Matthew have, in fact, three older sisters. Well, we've decided on who the first two siblings are, but we need a third one.

That being said, we're holding auditions.

How do you audition, you may ask? Simple!

Send me (x...Amanda...x, or just plain old Amanda if you like that better) a profile of yourself, covering all of the following items:

Name: This doesn't have to be your real name. It can be a name you like if that would make you happier.
Body Type: Skinny, heavy-set, average... What are you in terms of physique?
Eye Color: We wanna know how pretty your eyes are!
Hair Color: Unless you're going to be bald, we kinda need this, too.
Hair Length/Type: Long and curly, short and straight, or a mix of the many.
Personality: Are you a party animal? Laid-back? Do you care for others? That sort of thing.
Style: I guess you can use labels as description here. Emo, punk, skater, tomboy, prep, etc, etc. Also, don't think that saying you're emo will give you a better chance than a prep. Diversity in a family is great.
Anything Else About You That I Didn't Cover: An elongated way to say miscellaneous or other. What else do you think we should know about you? Optional.
Picture: Self-explanitory. Optional

Detail is loved, and in large doses. You can either comment me saying you want to be in it and then send me the message, or you can just message me, or you can put it all in a comment if you wish.

The auditions are open today through Tuesday. Sometime between Wednesday and Thursday, we'll be doing the judging and announce the winner.

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Also: this story is slash, so if you don't want to be associated with such, that's quite alright with me.

xoxo
Amanda
March 24th, 2008 at 04:39am