That was mental!!!!!

This site is uper cool....I love the color scheme....
Looking for mods aswell if you want to be one.

http://www.rockout4ever.proboards84.com/index.cgi

So I got pissed on Saturday, I don't know what happened. I passed out and community cops found me (ok, I hate them, I will rant later on in the entrey about them). They called cops, cops called Paramedics. And you know, the paramedics could have called anyone in the world they wanted, my best friend, my cat, the queen mother....but wh odo they call...MY MOTHER. So Yeah, mothers mad. I'm grounded (discluding gigs, thankfully). I puked on the community support officer who kept telling me I was getting leery, I was ensuring her it was impossible as I was drifting in and out of consious all the time and I was puking....eeww.

So yeah. There has been some s**t going round about what happened. Someone said they thought I could have been drugged. It's a possibility, I just don't think so.
Another one is that I just got shit faced because I missed drinking (I was trying to give up)

So my rant on the community cops...YOUR NOT REAL COPS! YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT FOR ANOTHER YEAR UNTIL YOU ARE A REAL COP.

And just for the record....

http://www.rockout4ever.proboards84.com/index.cgi

And Aiden show in Portsmouth in 3 days! x
March 25th, 2008 at 03:51pm