How many times will I picture Gerard cumming?!

Ok... I'm a bit confused right here...
I have just notice I'm a bit addict to this fan-fics, first because they are all so good, I mean there are some authors that are so talented with words and describing environments (don't know if I admire or secretly envy) that you actually get to imagine the whole scene. Second, because they talk mostly about my favorite artists (singers, actors, band members, pick one!) so it's sort of amusing to fantasize with them for a while...
But lately I've been feeling a little awkward reading this super erotic and descriptive stories... Why? Because a few weeks ago I thought I was a little decent young girl with no naughty thought whatsoever, and now I find my self reading how Gerard Way its fucking this girl who barely knows and its making her moan all over the place! Ok... sincerely, I don't picture Gee as a sex god, I try so hard, but I just cant picture him pounding a girl with all his... "manly member" I picture him quite white and sort of chubby (which in him looks so cute!) so I try not to imagine him naked, sort of disturbs me...
So can anyone please explain me why I cant stop reading this god damn fan-fics!! Have I've become a sort of nymphomaniac (sp?) about this things??
It's stupid, I should be able to stop reading this ('cause now I cant seem to see Gerard Way in the TV or videos without picturing him banging some girl... or Frank!) but I cant! I fucking can't!
I'm a fan-fic-oholic!
The way I'm I'll start to write this stuff down too... then you'll read a poor description of how I imagine someone... well... cumming...

Odd journal entry, I got nowhere with it, but I just needed to let that go of my (now, thanx to all Mibba, horny, authors) dirty, horny mind!!

God... well, that feels better!!
Now I can continue to read "Making It Difficult!" (Gee was about to lick this girl clit or something, so I don't want to miss a thing!!)

SORRY MCR! NOW I PICTURE YOU ALL NAKED!!
March 26th, 2008 at 08:15am