Sabotage At It's Finest!!! --- Sequel (May need Chars)

So, I've started the sequel for Sabotage at It's Finest, it's being called "No One Can Touch Us" unless someone has a better idea.

So far, there is me, Sarah Vengeance and Chris Way writing the fic, but if you're one of the original co-authors, heres the deal--- You have until April 7th to message me to let me know so I can add you to the author list.

After two weeks (April 7th), I will take you off the pairings list and proceed to give away band members, which is where the possible need for characters comes in...

If you see anyone on the list you'd like, feel free to message me to be put on as a backup should the original writer not return. Keep in mind, if you pick someone on the list, that means you write your chapter... (Message me for more details if you can't decipher our system from SaIF).

That's all!!!!

Pairings:

A7X
Zacky-Sarah
Matt S.-Sylvia
The Rev-Sheri
Johnny- N/A
Syn-Sam

MCR
Bob-Rose
Frank-Chrissie (IcyxMeadow)
Ray-N/A
Gerard-Kassandra
Mikey-N/A

FFTL
Sonny-Julia
Travis-N/A
Derek-Haley
Matt-Ashley

P!ATD
Brendon-Chrissy
Ryan-Jenna
Jon-Sam/May (Whatshername of Novacaine)
Spencer-Manda

Again, in two weeks, we'll cut this down if we get no response, which means band members will be available.

Also, anyone with N/A next to their name = Fair game. So, let me know--- whether you comment in my journal, comment in the sequel or simply message me.

Thanks,

Sheri
March 26th, 2008 at 02:07pm