No Gerard was harmed in the making of this conversation.

The last few days had been low for me. My life had always been (almost) okay but just because this extremely boring Neurology class started on Monday, it sorta taking all my energy with it. I'm lethargic at all time, i havent slept for more than 24 hours and im not in the mood to talk to anyone, even online. My brother buzzed me on YM ten times but i ignored him. i felt so bad, but i need time for myself. And while i was busy NOT paying attention in Dr. Hardy's class, i decided to drop by at Personal Lives:

Me: Oh yeah, i just realised that he said he went for a lone walk during their europe tour, which i think is pretty much recent.

Taylor: Not only did Gerard say he was single, he went as far as to say he was "doing" himself.

Me: What does "doing himself" means? it sounded weird. and when did he said that?

Val: I think it was during the "Madhouse" interview.They asked who the band was 'doing',Gerard said he was "doing himself."

Audeo: "Doing himself" means he's going steady with either his right or left hand. The average male's longest and most committed relationship. *falls over laughing*

Me: i believe thats the cue for me to go ::naughty:


Hmm. That sorta make me smile. I'm not a pervert or anything, im extremely polite and nice (yeah, rite) , but its funny because i was expecting them to say something really intellectual about what "doing himself" means... Like 'trying to figure out where his life is going' or 'spending some quality time alone'...

its really funny when people are being funny when i least expected them to. :)
January 23rd, 2007 at 08:00am