Everyone changes even you do.

This is me telling my thoughts. I've been wanting to get it out already because the pain would be just to much for me to handle if I keep it in. So here it goes.

I've been a My Chem fan for a really long time. And I've seen them grow and evolve from a group form Jersey to a nation wide success. We've all seen Gerard fall and we were there to catch him. But do you think they have changed?

Yeah they have. And everyone knows it. It wasn't just the clothes or the color of their hair that changed. It was everything. They're saying that The Black Parade is dead but do you agree? Do you think that revenged died too? But we always know that it will always be there. But that isn't the reason why I'm doing this. I'm doing this because I feel deep down inside that the Gerard I knew has died. Not The Black Parade but you Gerard. I think that the I one knew died ever since he bleached his hair and made it short. But I think all the fans have noticed a change in him right? But it was more than just cutting your hair and getting a new concept. Oh no, it was more than that. Gerard got married and it seems that its really changed him. But I'm not going to deprive him of a personal life.

Even interviews he's been in he's gotten different. The way he explains the concept of the album. Over and over again. Do you think he enjoys doing that? To be honest I think he's gotten a little bit boring if you can say that. But I'm not going to give up hope. I know the old Gerard is in there.
March 31st, 2008 at 10:58am