In This World Of Crazed Wannabee Emos and MCR Worshippers

Alright, if you absolute love Ferard and Gerard and Frankie and Billie Joe Armstrong and cutting yourself and shit, then don't read this and send me hatemail.

I've been through the whole, "which knife is sharper to cut myself with" and frankly I'm quite tired of it.

So, I'm searching through some profiles and probably 60% of ppl have SOMETHING about MCR on their profile. And it just annoys me.

I'm looking through updated stories and all they have are basically a7x stories (I write one i know, but it was requested so please don't bitch at me) and Ferards.

Honestly kiddos where is the originality?

I know i write fanfics and a slash for that matter but please don't bitch out at me, I beg of you because I do incorporate something different than just guys making out.

So, honestly this is just a plea for originality and does anyone know any good ORIGINAL stories? We are just so washed out with slashes and fanfics today.

Not that I'm saying that I'm against them, just that maybe once in a while a nice story about someone other than a7x, MCR and Greenday.

Reply all you want.
If you hatemail... well I'm just saying now thtat DON'T.
I've got friends kiddo. I've got friends.
April 1st, 2008 at 08:10pm