Love! Sex! High Fashion! And memories.

My sister is back from her spring break vacation.
She went up to New Hampshire with her husband during her week off of college.

While she was gone the fashion show at the gulch in Downtown Nashville went on, and she won.
Meaning she now headlines next years show with her line.
I’m so proud of her.
She’s incredibly amazing and very talented, all her work is really paying off, she been asked to speak tonight to college students about the world of fashion design and different points.

Yes, I’m really proud of her.

She brought me back a ring from her trip, its silver with a very light blue stone and it fits perfectly.
She said it’s because I don’t have a boyfriend or a husband to give me any jewelry right now.
I smiled so wide and told her I loved it.
Truth is I met someone.
Someone I really like.
It’s complicated, but it might work.

I have my fingers crossed, and a ring that makes me feel beautiful.
I needed this.
To meet this person and to be so loved and to love my sister so much.

I was losing hope.
Losing weight.
Losing face.
Losing love.
Losing belief.
And losing everything that keeps you going…
I even bought a pack of cigarettes, even though I quit and I know that I shouldn’t.

Now I feel dumb.

But somehow I know not as dumb as I will feel for thinking all of this would work out and be okay when it doesn’t.

It’s just the way I am…

But for now, I’m still smiling.

Xx
Emery
April 2nd, 2008 at 12:12am