Wow, today really sucked (the story of my day)

Today was just a really bad day. I suppose by the time I went to eat it was good, but until then it was just dreadful. Besides history, but history is usually fun. Here, why don’t I just tell you my whole day. Described in details because I’m that bored.

So I wake up at 5:30 as I usually do, and I decide to rest for about ten minutes and then get up. I usually do this. Well what happens is that I fall asleep and wake up at six. So I have to rush to wash my face (which usually takes about 5 minutes), wake my brother up, get dressed, and do other morning stuff.

The bus gets to school early—really early. Good, right? No. Since we were the third bus there, we were far away from the door. The door is near the 7th bus there, and as soon as they let everyone off, everyone runs to get breakfast. So I had to wait in a long line, and then run to first period.

Period 1- So I’m about half way through biology when I realized I forgot to do my history homework. Now I procrastinate a lot, but I hardly ever just forget about an assignment. So I’m already annoyed that I’ll have to spend my lunch taking notes (even if it is on interesting history stuffies), when I realize that the work was in my history book, which our teacher lets us leave at home.

Period 2 – I ask my friend Chi-Chi if I could copy her notes. She said she didn’t do them either, and that she was going to copy mine. So I ask another friend and she didn’t have them with her. The rest of chorus is good, and one of the more relaxing times of the day.

Period 3- So I get to Spanish, and get the idea that I can go to my history teachers room during lunch and borrow a book from her and do it then. Spanish is…well its Spanish. The kids in my class are really immature, and the class is so boring because we never get anything done.

Period 4- I get to English, and because my teacher has jury duty, we watched part of to kill a mockingbird. Now that’s one of my favorite books, but the movie is REALLY inaccurate and boring. Plus it’s in black and white, and I hate black and white unless it’s supposed to be that way for some kind of effect. (My favorite movies black and white, except for the end and the girl in the red dress.)

Lunch- So I go get the book, which took me forever to find, and then went to lunch. I took the notes and then quickly ate. I don’t eat lunch with any of my good friends so as usual I was bored.

History- The fun period of the day. We didn’t have a test on the homework like I thought we would—she just collected it. Then we took notes on Hinduism and Buddhism. It was really interesting, and quite hilarious.

Health- Health is always boring. The end.

Algebra- I hate algebra. With all my heart. Seriously. We had a test today, and I’m pretty sure I failed. Cross out the pretty. I didn’t even get to answer the questions. I’m hoping everyone failed so we get to retake it. Haha I’m so evil XP.

Anyway when we got home I helped my brother do his homework, after about thirty minutes of refusing, and we cleaned up some stuff and screamed at each other. It was horrible.

Then I went out to eat and went home. Things were good after that.

Anyway today really sucked, and I’m glad we don’t have school Friday. I hope tomorrows better, I suppose it couldn’t be much worse. I thought of an idea for a new story, and I’ll start writing it as soon as I can.

-Spork
April 3rd, 2008 at 02:05am