Rain, Puppy Dogs, and Being Hungry....

It . . . is raining.
It . . . is the 6th birthday of my dog Beau.
It . . . is Saturday.

I am thinking . . . that it is pizza night.
I am thinking . . . that I am hungry.
I am thinking . . . of a number between 0 and 10. Guessed it yet? You should have.

Okay, now that I'm done with that I believe I should move on to something new. Or at least explain myself.

It is in fact raining here in Nowheresville, Georgia. I'm currently at my grandmother's house and so I can proudly state that I'm in a smaller town than my own. Good to know that there are places smaller than where I normally live.

It is the birthday of my dog Beau. He's gay. Did I mention that? Well, he is. Truthfully. I mean, Koko isn't pregnant yet so there has to be something up with that. Either that . . . or Koko is the one that's gay. Who knows? I don't.

Now the devil is beating his wife with a frying pan. If you didn't already know what that means, it occurs only when the sun is out while it's raining. I hope that the power doesn't go out. That happens every time it rains here . . . at least when I'm here. Although, it never has happened when the sun is out . . . time wise I mean.

Pizza night is every Saturday that I visit my father. Oh, and I guess I should include the fact that it's also movie night. The movie part will not occur if the power goes though. I'm hungry. So thinking about the pizza I will later consume is not helping.

The number I am thinking about is 5. So you know. Five because it is the date, and five because it's just a cool number.

I'm bored. But I'm also in one of my moods in which I contradict everything I say -- or I'm very snarky . . . whichever. Meaning that I'll say something I know to be true, but then I just want something to do and so I second-guess it. Sort of like Beau being gay. Maybe the reason he's gay is because of his name. Beau . . . that doesn't sound like a manly man dog name; I should have named him Killer or Bruno or Rabid. But it would be hard to explain to other people why I named a teddy-bear-ish Chihuahua Killer.

Well, I'm thinking I should go now. If not, I'll just go on and on some more about nothing. That's not good. For you or me.

Oh. It's stopped raining! Yeah!

~Ellis
April 5th, 2008 at 07:27pm