Stalking a band member. ;D

So.... I'm finally admitting I have issues.

I am internet-stalking the bass player from Deathstars.

It isn't that bad of a problem... but I guess I need to get a grip.

Here are the random facts I know about him:
1- He has a 4 year old daughter
2- He's 29 years old
3- I know his email address
4- I know how tall he is
5- The fluctuations in his romantic life.

At first, I just added him on Facebook.
I avoided talking to him at all costs, but often perused his profile and attempted to read his wall posts, which, were written in Swedish making it very difficult.

Then, I drew him. I sketched a picture of him playing bass and doing backup vocals and made a sorta-ok portrait of him.

Shortly after that, the t-shirt I ordered with his face on it came in the mail.

I decided to become... daring.

I tagged him in a picture where I was wearing the t-shirt.

He commented it, saying 'Hehe!! Nice shirt :)' in Swedish.

I then wrote to him a little, and he responded.
Can you imagine my elation?

Anyways, I posted a screen shot of him that I got from the music video "Virtue to Vice" on the official DS forum, in the gallery thread for him. (This is where I post all of my "OMagosh, SKINNY! DROOL!!!!!!!!!!" sort posts and comments about him, mind you.)

The picture I took is now his default on Facebook. :)

I couldn't speak clearly for 4 minutes I was so excited.... I had another excuse to comment him!

And by the way, if anyone is wondering, according to his facebook he is no longer single. He's going out with a Norweigian girl. o.O

-Boom

ps, here's the picture... Image
April 8th, 2008 at 07:36am