Dancing though the fire, just to catch a flame to feel real again.

Now that I've finally decided what I am going to do it's only a matter of waiting I suppose.

I can't stay here anymore. I am able to move away in September of next year, and I have already started looking at accomodation. I am going to do this properly, and I am leaving. As much as I miss him, as much of a cunt he is I miss my ex boyfriend. How melodramatic? He wants to kill me, I now have a restraining order against him.

I now have no more desire to go and party 'till I drop or take as many drugs as my body can handle. No. I just want to leave. It feels like September 2009 is so far away, I know it will come by quickly but...at the moment it's too far away for my liking.

I am glad that Suzi does not want me to go. She is the only person that has said to me that she does not want me to go. The only one. So I guess I won't be miss that much. However, if it was open to me I would move as far away from here as possible. For now Scotland seems to be the furthest I can go.

I have been listening to Placebo and the Beatles all evening, how teenage...?

I have an obsession with everything say being melodramatic.

I think I just need a cigarette.
April 10th, 2008 at 12:58am