Hale Bob on replay around my ***ing wrist.

I was sitting in the car outside of Publix tonight, waiting for my mom to come out with her Sushi, which I used to love but now I hate…gross.

I’m rocking out to Atreyu’s song Falling Down with my little sister who’s 11 and little brother who’s 8 keeping the beat by banging on the back of the seats haha, my little brother’s doing the little metal yell and everything. So Cool.

Then this cart boy comes out to collect the carts and he’s like head banging and air guitaring in his own little world and we’re all laughing. It was the best. Turns out he was chatting with my mom and he’s 18 and wants to be a comic book writer…anyway, I was like “sweet air guitar” as he took the cart I had and he looked SO embarrassed haha but was like “I get bored, you know?”

Yes.
Now I do know…

Hopefully he’ll get bored around me again because I really needed that laugh.

So I’m being a nerd lately, reading till my eyes bleed. I’m almost finished with this book called The raw Shark Texts by Steven Hall and it’s really really awesome.
I’m not even done with it but I still lept at the chance to go to Barns & Noble when my mom offered to take me. I spent an hour just browsing and reading manga…”After School Nightmare” My new favorite series…
Then of course there’s the book called BitchFest that I realllllllly want. It’s a lot of the best texts from Bitch magazine…which I rarely read but still, there’s some good stuff in it!

My dad’s out of town right now, he was in a bitchy mood last night so he didn’t come in and kiss us goodbye like he always does before leaving for trips. Maybe, I know, I should be like ‘whatever’ but I can’t it’s my dad you know? I complain about him but I fucking love him to fucking death.

I got to talk to my girlfriend though, yeah, we’re together now, I never thought I’d have a girlfriend, but stranger things have happened, I hate that she lives far away (3 hours) but I guess it’s okay for now…She really makes me smile.

My dad’s out of town and Eisley is playing at Rocketown tonight, I’ve waited MONTHS for tonight so I could see them live, but I can’t go into Downton Nashville at night alone he said. Ah, crap, that makes my life suck a little bit. Not to mention I even missed out on Truly’s fashion show that was at Rocketown last night as well…SHIT THE FUCK!
I am NOT missing winter’s halo when they come through tho, June 30th.
Save that date.

That’s all for now…

<3
Till then&#8230;
Emery
April 10th, 2008 at 04:55am