What do I say?!

I confuse myself all over again.

Actually, no, they confuse me all over again.

How many are there? Well, about... six? Seven? Girls who confuse me as much as Lisa does! (my best friend, who likes to use my prone-ness to confusion to her advantage)

Okay, well, I'll try not to mention names, and make this as little offensive/evil/bitchy as possible!

So, T is a girl who was going out with my current boyfriend. They broke up, idk when, idk how, but they did. Apparently, it was over the phone.

All I know is this;

T said to Mike that he should go out with me.

T gave Mike my phone number.

Mike called me, and told me about T.

Meanwhile, T goes all spaz at me behind my back calling me a "stupid stealing bitch" and the rest. M and C agree with her, supposedly.

Mike asked me out, and then I texted her because I couldn't call her and asked if it was alright that I said yes, considering she treated him like shit in the first place and apparently didn't like him at all.

T didn't reply.

So now, I cannot sit with my 'friends' T, S, C, M, S, T and A. (Told you I'm not mentioning no body, eh.)

ARGH. And then Mike said he didn't want to be included in our pathetic little fight, but who bitches at him?

T DOES.
And now he hates her.

M, she still likes me, and T is trying to steal M away from me, because supposedly me and M are the closest fuck of friends - ever.

T, must I say, is awful. And I do not like her anymore.

She won't leave me alone, and I think I need my time to sort out all of this stuff that's happening in my life.

Awful, awful, awful.

I must be so bitchy to do what I did. But is she so bitchy, as well?

(= I just really needed to get this out.

I mean, what do I say about all this stuff?! How do I express my feelings, most preferably to T, without getting ANOTHER mouthful back?

Actually, it's not really a matter of 'What do I say?' but rather, 'What do I do?'

x.
April 14th, 2008 at 08:13am