I know, I know.

I haven't posted a new chapter in three or four days. I am sorry to those who comment regularly. I know I told you that I would update like two days ago, but my dad has been home, therefore, the opportunity hasn't presented itself yet. I promise, I will try my hardest to update soon. Hang in there.

In other news THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE IN INDIANA!!! It was the first one in Indiana in over 21 years. Yeah, I know, epic!

Still, in OTHER news, the summer, concert wise, is going to be pretty amazing! Here's what's going down:

1. there's the obvious, but totally worth typing out, Warped Tour! You can go to warpedtour.com for the full line-up because, well, it's too big.

2.Projekt Revolution- The people I am excited to see are-Linkin Park, Chris Cornell, Atreyu(because I am going to miss them at Mayday), Armor For Sleep, Hawthorne Heights, Street Drum Corps...okay, so I'm excited for all of them. You can go to projektrevolution.com for the full line-up for that one too.

3.Rockstar Energy Mayhem-are we ready for this?... Slipknot, Disturbed, underOath, Black Tide, 36 Crazy Fists, Five Finger Death Punch, and a few others that I am excited to see. Plus, and one of the most exciting parts, is that the Metal Mulisha is going to be doing a MX freestyle show! Yeah, I am totally bouncing off the walls for that one!

and 4. The Crue Tour:
THe bands performing at that one are (obviously) Motley Crue, Buckcherry, Papa Roach, Sixx: AM, and Trapt.

That's the summer to die for in my eyes. I hope I can go to all of them. They are really close together though.

~raeXlikeXwhoa!
April 18th, 2008 at 01:58pm