I could have died tonight [seriously]

I live in a duplex. There's people in the basement suite below me and someone on the other side of my house. A fight broke out earlier and the guy from downstairs rammed his truck into the side of the house (where my room is) if that car was full of gas...I would be dead right now. The guy also set fire to the suite next to me...I was home alone and I smelled smoke so I was fucking freaked out. I called my parents and told them what happened and they rushed home. There was at least 4 squad cars and 3 fire trucks outside of my house. Plus it was cold and snowing (I live in Canada, but still!) and I had to wait outside with the police until my parents came and got me. I live on a major street and they closed it off, therefore causing a HUGE traffic jam. The guy got arrested. But the police are doing investigation so I might have to stay at a hotel tonight.
I'm okay, and the house is fine, but they're just doing an ivestigation right now. I started crying when my mom told me I could have died because of the house exploding because of the truck. The guy's girlfriend who lives upstairs; she got her ear cut open...it was pretty nasty. Plus I had to get my cat and dog out of the house. So I was holding my dog, and she was holding my cat. She told me that she couldn't feel any pain because the snow was numbing her face. Which is awesome.

Anywhoo...

How was your night? *laugh*
April 19th, 2008 at 08:31am