My Chemical Romance & How I Met Frank Iero....

So,im not going to bore you guys with all the details on my day up until we got inside the fillmore.
Drive By and Billy Talent was amazing.
But not as amazing as My Chemical Romance.
Yes,I did cry.
And I moshed my ass off,only to do it again tomorrow :)

But it was after the show that made my dreams come true.
We were standing there outside the fillmore,and there was a line up filled with fans of My Chem,hopeing that one of them would come out.
Yes,I bitched at a couple people when they told me to get to the back of the line,cuz i didnt want anything signed.
I just wanted to see them.
In the flesh,to know they existed outside the television screen and the stage.

20 minutes later,after a good conversationg with a guy in a band with my friends,I turned my head,and I saw Frank Iero come out of the door.
My heart literally stopped when I saw him,and nothing,absolutly nothing,could out sumed up to what i was feeling.
So I began to cry.
When he took that first marker and signed the waiting fans paper,and hugged her.
Shelby told me to go to the back of the line and wait,but I my hopes were shattered.
I told her,"If we go to the back of the line,he'll probably be gone by then,"
I just wanted to tell him what I thought of him and how I felt.

So,the security guard told Amber that Frank would be signing as much as possible.Then we went to the back of the line and waited.
My heart pounding through my chest with every step I took towards my hero,my inspiration.
I went over a million things in my head to tell him,but I just couldnt figure out what to say.
I cried while standing there,seeing my hero meir inches away from me,taking his time and effort to satisfy his fans.
He's a truely incredible man.

Amber went first.
She got her glove signed and she asked for a hug.
Then shelby went second.
Got her glove signed,gave Frank GEE'S LETTER and asked for a hug.

The security guard then looked at me,and said,"Oh no here comes the water works,"
I tried so hard not to cry.
Shelby then said,"Dont worry,theres a story behind that,"

So it was my turn.
To actually come face to face with this amazing man.

First I said Hi to him.
Then i was like,"I dont have anything to sign.....I just want you to hear me out for a moment...I just wanted to meet you,and tell you how much of an inspiration you are to me....."
I looked up into his eyes,and for a second,I thought he was going to cry.Which made me start bawling.
I kept on saying how much he inspired me and everything,so he just looked at me,and hugged me.

I started to shake.
It was wierd at first,cause he was gripping me tightly,and put his hand behind my head and rubbed my back.
Seriously,if there wasnt people behind me,I tell you,that hug would've lasted tens minutes instead of 30 seconds.
I started to cry,and told him Thank you so much for saving me.
Then we had a moment.
He put his head into the creise of my neck,and whispered something about being his inspiration.Which made me cry even harder.
This amazing man,its just....I cant explain how amazing he is...

So then we parted and told me to keep rockin' on.

Amazing night,Amazing Band,Amazing Man.
April 20th, 2008 at 10:33am