Ranting

So you know how in my "About Me" I said I'm the youngest and I have the hardest time? Well it's true.

My mom will call me lazy although I do way more then the boys (Rynn who's 22, David who's 17).

If Rynn has to do something, he'll bitch until he gets his way, even when it comes to his dog. If his dog throws up, or shits in the house, I have to clean it up, if his dog is hungry, I have to feed him, when his dog is dirty, I have to clean him.

Since David is going into the Navy, the parents treat him like a little prince, well almost. They hardly take anything away from him, they use to, but that was because he had F's in school. But me, if I get a D then BAM my phone is taken away.

The phone bill was $700, the famliy decides to blame me! Ok yeah sure I only call people on weekends and nights when I have unlimited minutes. So then my dad says sorry and my ma tells me to shut up. Rynn (who is out of town) doesn't even bother to ask who it really was. Who was it? you might be asking, get this, My ma, dad, and David!

Then the name calling, my dad will sit there and call me anorexic and that I need to eat. Ok big deal. When I DO eat, he'll call me fat and I need to purdge. Then he'll sit there and say that he doesn't know why I'm so self-conscious. Somedays he'll be all like "You're ugly it hurts my face" it's like OMFG! Then somedays he'll be all like "You're so beautiful." He then will make me feel worthless and like shit then yell at me for stupid shit like having my window open, like last time, then he'll threaten to kick my ass.

So yeah this was my ranting for today.
April 21st, 2008 at 04:07am