Please Tell Me What To Do

In my world religions class one day, a schmexily gorgeous boy sits near me.

He strikes up a convo and here's what I know: He's A Senior and He's Skipping Class Because Our Teacher Is Radass.

And from a friend his name is Patrick

Two weeks later and it is NOW. So basically we're doing nothing and our teacher is playing the guitar when Patrick comes into the classroom. I guess I give him a few awkward glances you know? He's across the room from me, getting pointers on playing the guitar.

He comes over to me and he's like, "Can I distract you for a moment?"

OF FUCKING COURSE. So, apparently I'm supposed to distract the security guard while he drives off in his BMW. That's what he tells me and we talk about other stuff like where he's going to college and other stuff.

And the security isn't there, so he's like,
"Wanna ride? I can take you home."

Naturally I say sure, and he tells me to get my stuff. And then I realize, shit i might get raped, you know? So I get my stuff and like I tell him that my dad's going to flip if he takes me home.

He's like sure, and I leave.
And he's like, "Wait! Let me have your number first." *sighs*

I tell him and he calls me then and there and we have a convo while he's smiling eratically at me.

I'm about to leave and he's like,
"Call me whenever you want to go out and stuff, can i have your name?"

He's so sexy. And hot.
But I'm like afraid, and I know we're so skipping 4th period Monday. :) God, I'm scared.
But I want him.
In a way.
What should I do?
April 26th, 2008 at 12:01am