Bamboozle 08; Day 2 May 4, 2008

HOLY SHIT!!! BAMBOOZLE WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD AN AWESOME TIME!!! im now going to explain how everything went :) enjoy (and thanks for reading) and the pics that r in the section about the bands, i took!! lol

The Academy Is... :

well, my dad and i arrived JUST in time to see them!!! omg!!! i was screaming at the top of my lungs for them!! and William GOT A HAIR CUT!! ITS SHORT! But, hes still cute!! XD lol...they were awesome!!!!! i couldnt rly see them. uhh to many tall ppl...lol. overall, they were awsome and cute as ever!!! William was like "We herd it was going to rain, well, its a beautiful day for Bamboozle!" i was like "hell yea!!" lol

Image
Image
Image

We The Kings :

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED THEM!!! FUCKING AMAZING! THEY WERE AWESOME!!! The lead singer was like "NEW JERSEY!! GET UR FUCKING HANDS IN THE AIR!!" lol..they were awsome!!! idk how to describe it...just amazing!

Image
Image

Senses Fail :

1 word: MOSHPIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WAS A HUGE ASS MOSHPIT and my dad was like "Kier, stay bak!" and im like "noo!! i wanna go in!" haha....they were awesome. they were screaming and cursing..they were just awesome! i dnt stay long cuz i had to go to another stage to see another act :) but they kicked ass!

Image
Image

Bret Michales : omg!! his stage was fun as hell!!! i love this guy!! he was amazing!!! he mostley played poison songs, but i dnt mind, i love posion!! and guess wat, big john was there! ( if u watched rock of love, ull kno who he is). Bret said that he had and flu, and he said "i came down w/ something called the flu, but im not the type of person to cancel anything, so im gonna try to make it through, but u gott help me!" i sang every song!!! lol...he was awsome! and coheed and cambrio(sp?) came out and played w/ him!! that was awsome too! lol..

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

TRIUMPH the Insult Dog : HE WAS FUNNY! THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY! XD

Image
Image

Can You Keep A Secret? : My friend Joe, this is his brother's band. and there good. check them out! i was in there for 2 songs, but there good!!

Image
Image
Image

Gym Class Heros : HAHA! THEY WERE FUNNY AT TIMES!! they were like "PUT A PEACE SIGN ON!! PUT UR INDEX DOWN!" XD..lol they were awesome!! i loved seeing them!!!!!!! they were awsome!!!!!!!! lol...my dad even enjoyed them..!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Panic At The Disco: IM LAME! I CRYED WHEN THEY CAME ON STAGE!!! OMG!!!!!! THEY WERE SOOOOOO CUTE!!! lol...they were awsome!! and this is wat happened. HUGE MOSHPIT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, AND RYAN POINTS TO US AND GOES "wow, look wats going on over here guys!" and i yelled "RYAN I LOVE U!!" and he smilied and laughed! haha...and then Ryan was like "lets give it up for Mr Brendon Urie!!" so all the girls cheered and then he said "who's single out there?" and i scremed(even though i love my bf sooo much!! <3) and then Ryan said "So is Brendon here!" and im like "TAKE ME!!!" lol..and Spencer talked, hes like "I nvr rly talk so this is a big for me.." and the crowd went crazy..yea, no words to descrbe this band other then AMAZING!!! AND I LOVE RYAN ROSS A LOT!!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
May 6th, 2008 at 12:05am