HOW I FELL IN LOVE WITH A7X

please ignore errors...i know how to spell but my fingers dontXD

ok so it was the summer time back in jun 2007....

"sammie! sammie! oh my god you have to watch it you have to!" tori said running in waving what looked like a cd. she attakced my DVD player and and some wierd bloody head figures popped up playing a mixture of rock songs.

"tori what the hell is this?" i asked, she has been doing crazy things since 2nd grade.
she pressed play to a little clip called hotel drunks...

"HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" I WAS LITERALLY on he floor laughing...
"Whose the one in the hat, he is soooo good looking?" i asked. she snickered.
"thats syn.... the lead guitarist. wanna learn more?"

"ok sure?"

and we watched the all access DVD every day for the rest of the summer. she the next day burned all of the cds and i listened to them non stop and started writng stories about a month later. by sept i was mdly obsessed and had made a fanspace for them not nly that but i joned their offial fan club and prebught the new CD. oct 29 i got the CD in the mail adn waited two days to watch the MVI so that i could watch it with tori...we watched it and fell out of our seats. nov 25 i went to my first concert ever avenged sevenfold and i havent been the smae since...

all because of the ALL ACCESS DVD.

and that was how i fell in love...
May 6th, 2008 at 10:35pm