Elliot Minor Concert!=)

Recently I went to an Elliot Minor concert, the band played excellently and the whole place was filled with many fans just like me. Two bands played before them, Alex's on fire(I think?) and The Higher, from The Higher I met Seth the lead singer due to me getting punched in the stomach by some crazy person wanting to get past me to the front, and I fainted. The bouncer took me out back and gave me water, when Seth came over he asked me was I alright, I almost died if I'm honest.=) You can guess being in front of someone who admittedly can sing awesome live and is hot.

After the Concert I met Ed Minton I got a hug off him and got a picture taken with me and my friend Kerry who was with me at the concert. Unlucky for her she never got to come out back, =/ So she only met Ed that night we also got autographs.=) On my badly wrecked ticket. Due to the fact it was in my pocket in my skinny jeans.xD As you can imagine... Skin tight jeans and shoving a ticket into the pocket isn't a good idea if you plan on using the ticket.

I love Elliot Minor and am now a huge fan of The Higher.

I also saw Elliot Minor in Glasgow SECC in November of 2007 because I went to see Mcfly there.=) And Elliot Minor just happened to be there, and guess who came with me? That's right Kerry did.=) Elliot Minor are the greatest.

If you haven't yet listened to The Higher DO SO NOW.=) I love them.
May 7th, 2008 at 09:48am