i want the "THE BLACK PARADE IS DEAD!" Limited Package!!!!!

its almost 3:00 in the morning...still here i am in the computer surfing the net...since im done with friendster..i decided to check in my MCRmyPH.com account...and there i saw a topic about MCR's "The Black Parade is Dead!" CD/DVD compilation..again...i've been trying to avoid to see any pics or articles about that..coz knowing the fact that i wont be able to buy or have for i dont have a creditcard...and it im so fucking mad about the fact that i cant have it!!...so i was at the MCRmyPH website..and then i saw a topic about MCR's compilation...and fuck! i saw pictures...and as i was browsing throuigh the topic...i saw pictures..i saw how beautiful the Limited Package is....and seriously, i cried...this is for real...i really cried...knowing the fact that i can only look at it in pictures and that i cant fucking have it!!...

kjsdhfjkshgkjhglksjkl;hsgjklhg!!@!

why does my lofe have to be this way!!!
for once in my life, this is the only thing i am sure of..and that is the fact that "I LOVE MCR" more than anything else...

maybe most of you would be thinking that i am over-reacting or something like that...but hell i care...i know deep in myself that this is something i want so badly..and..that i never wanted anything like this in my whole fucking life...and for those who are also like feeling what im feeling right now and they can understand me...well then thank you!
May 7th, 2008 at 08:39pm