My Chemical Romance-May 9, 2008, Madison Square Garden, New York

this was the best night of my life...u have no fuckin clue..i lost my voice and my leg hurts like hell, but it was worth it..im going to tell u all about it...and all these pics were taken by me!! lol..

Drive By: i missed them! our train was like 15 min. late :(

Taking Back Sunday: we got there just in time! i dnt even kno it was them until i saw Adam come on..haha, they were awesome!! and Adam's dad was there, and it was his dads b-day, so the crowd yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL!!" XD...that was fun.... and then Adam was like "now who cant wait for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?!" and everyone cheered so loud! he kept saying it over and over!! over all, they awesome and this was my second time seeing them!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

My Chemical Romance: right when those lights dimed, mcr walked on the stage, and i screamed my ass off!! i was soo happy to see them, my friend and i started to cry, knowing that this was going to be their last concert for a while.. haha, before teenagers, Gerard said "OK everyone! Now Ray came up to me today and said he bought a new camera, and he wanted to take a picture of u guys! so wat do u say, u wanna be in a pic?!" and of course we did! so Bob took the pic!!

and omfg this was making me laugh!! Gee said that he wanted us to do a wave, hes like "CAN U DO IT BETTER THEN LONDON?!" and i watched him through the whole wave and he was smiling so big, he looked like he was amazed!!

he hwoled like a wolf before house of wolves!! i was like "YEA GEE!" lol..

and then he told us that he and Mikey(<3) saw the Smashing Pumpkins and Mikey said he wanted to do this 1 day, and Gee said they would, and they did. i was like "MIKEY I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!" through the whole show!

and during famous last words, Gee picked Mikey off while he was playing! XD i didnt get a pic cuz it was blury! but it was soooo funny!!!!!!! XD...

this was the best mcr concert ive EVER been to...even though it was my third..haha...i dnt remember the song order, so here r the songs they did from each album:

Bullets: Headfirst Fir Halos

LOTMS: Desert Song

The Black Parade: My Way Home Is Through You, Welcome To The Black Parade, Cancer, Mama, Teenagers, Dead!, This Is How I Dissapear, The Sharpest Lives, I Don't Love You (I cryd during this), House Of Wolves, Sleep, Famous Last Words,

3 Cheers: Helena (WE HAD TO LEAVE DURING THIS!! WE MISSED IT :( ), You Know What They Do To Guys Like In Prison, Im Not Okay, Give 'Em Hell Kid, Cemetary Drive.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
May 11th, 2008 at 11:12pm