Boredom+My Chemical Romance Lyrics=...

We're not here to pay a compliment, or sing about the government, oxycontin genocide, adolescent suicide. I'll give you my sincerity, don't give a fuck about a Kennedy...

Here's what I've got to say.

Well I'll choose the life I've taken, never mind the friends I'm making
and the beauty that I'm faking lets me live my life like this. Can you take this spike? Will it fill our hearts with thoughts of endless night time skies?

I never thought it'd be this way. Just me and you, we're here alone. And if you stay, all I'm asking for is one last night to die like star-crossed lovers when we fight. Well let's go back to the middle of the day that starts it all. I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling. Now the red ones make me fly, and the blue ones help me fall, and in this moment we can't close the lids on burning eyes.

Our memories blanket us with friends we know like fallout vapors, and we can run from the backdrop of these gears and scalpels. At every hour goes the tick-tock bang of monitors as they stared us down when we met in the emergency room.

I'd photocopy all the things that we could be, if you took the time to notice me. But you can't now, I don't blame you; it's not your fault that no one ever does. I'm trying to let you know just how much you mean to me. And after all the things we put each other through, what's the worst you take from every heart you break? Like the blade you stain, well, I've been holding on tonight.

I'm a total wreck, and almost every day. Like the firing squad or the mess you made. Well don't I look pretty walking down the street? To the last parade from the choice you made? To the hearts you break and all the cyanide you drank?

Too much, too late, or just not enough of this pain in my heart for your dying wish; I'll kiss your lips again. What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems? I've told you time and time again, you sing the words but don't know what it means to be a joke and look, another line without a hook, I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!

Get the feeling that you're never all alone, and I remember now. At the top of my lungs, slip into the tragedy, you've spun this chamber dry. So give me all your poison, and give me all your pills, and give me all your hopeless hearts, and make me ill. You're running after something that you'll never kill; if this is what you want, well, I've got something to say: "Bright lights that won't kill me now. Your starless eyes remain."

Way down, mark the grave, where the search lights find us drinking by the mausoleum door. We'll all dance alone to the tune of your death. We'll love again, we'll laugh again...And it's better off this way. I wanna see what your insides look like. I bet you're not fucking pretty on the inside.

If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out firsthand what it's like to be me. And if your heart stops beating, I'll be here wondering, Did you get what you deserve? Drain all the blood and give the kids a show. By streetlight this dark night, a séance down below.

Give me a shot to remember, and you can take all the pain away from me. A kiss and I will surrender, the sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead. And though you're dead and gone, believe me, your memory will carry on.

We'll carry on.

Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading, so sick and tired of all the needless beating. But baby when they knock you down and out, let the spirit come on through ya; we got innocence for days. Baby, I'm just soggy from the chemo. But counting down the days to go, it just ain't living, and I just hope you know: mama, we all go to hell.

Don't you breathe for me, undeserving of your sympathy, 'cause there ain't no way they're gonna clean up your looks, with all the lies in the books to make a citizen out of you. If I'm so wrong, how can you listen all night long? Now will it matter after I'm gone? Because you never learn. I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone. Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven.

The doctors and the nurses they adore me so, but it's really quite alarming cause I'm such an awful fuck. We hold in our hearts, the sword and the faith. Swelled up from the rain, clouds move like a wraith. Well after all, we'll lie another day.

I'm at this old hotel, but can't tell if I've been breathing or sleeping. Screaming or waiting, 'cause we all wanna party when the funeral ends. We all get together when we bury our friends. It's been ten fucking years, since I've been seeing your face. Well, all I wanna say, and all I gotta do. Who’d I do this for? Hey, me or you.
May 12th, 2008 at 12:56am