I just need to rant..

To be honest, if you are reading this [which most likely you are] you should just leave, cause for the next whiule, your just gonna hear about my life and what I am doing [haha].

FIRST: I was at school, we had this sub teacher, e said my name over 10 times, no joke. "Jenna? Jenna?" I stood up and said "Hi, I am Jenna," then he said my last name 10 tims as well and he talked to me, we had a good conversation and then he makes me away, so then the schooled called my house and I fell over laughing.

Tomorrow, is HCT! and I am very very very very excited, I ran around in my gym class yelling "Brendon! Ryan! Spencer! Jon! Jon and his flip flops! Ryan and his amazingness and cuteness and lovelyness! Brendon and his amazingness! Spencer.. I like spencer"

And then I started to sing All Time Low [I think I may have ADD or ADHD, but highly dought that, I am just excited.]

So then I came home, and since I had so much energy, I got out my bike and rode around my small neighbourhood for an hour [haha] and then these people I babysit for asked me to babysit and that means money, and money is nice :)

And then I came on here and learned how to work this thing [cause I didnt know what I was doing] and still sort of don't, but I am trying, I get some of it. I am used to working in HTML instead of CSS and I still dont know what CSS is.. haha.

And then I watched some video on how to do your make up like Hayley Williams, and I laughed, but it looked good, but I laughed.

I think I out effort into this, dont you? [Haha, dont answer that]

Until next time,
-Jizzle.
May 14th, 2008 at 12:48am