Lucky Charms. Rub THEIR BELLIES.

My Good Luck Charms
They are people.
I love them.
More than you. So suck it bitch.

BETHANY: my condom. god i love that bitch so much. i don't know what i'd do without her love. She's the greatest ever and she makes me laugh and we share the flip love, since you know. PHILIPPINE REPRESENT! She'll be my second maid of honor because I love her too much, and I'll be her maid of honor when she marries Alex Gaskarth. So, love you girl. I owe you a lapdance by Gabe Saporta. Since. YOU KNOW, your fiance called me hot and told me her loved me. :)

KATIE: I probably love them both evenly. I don't love Bethany more than this ho right here. I love them both the same. Katies the most fragile delicate girl I've ever met, but also the most hardwilled beautiful girl I've also known. She falters, she fights back. She gets what she wants, and we know she's going to make a mark on this damn Earth. We (me and Bethany) are SO kidnapping her and we are chasing after the sexy guys of Warped Tour and having MOTHERFUCKING sex with all of them.

NIKKI: You're not going to read this, but I'll have you know, that you're my lucky charm. Dude, at the same exact day ALL OF US experienced something we haven't before. Or atleast, you know something like so fucking good. So, get it hot and heavy girl, because you know youu'll be popping babies at the end of this year.

LINDA: OMG, like i definitely love you. RAWR, when Froggy broke up with his girlfriend the SAME DAY nikki got it on and the same night diego fucking luna decided to dirty things up. Wheee. :) And how nikki talked to the most beautiful man on earth. God, i need you sometimes you lucky bitch. And when you hugged Froggy, that was such a Kodak moment, you know.. i know why he broke up with her.
May 15th, 2008 at 03:44am