Original Female: Six Shaddix

Full Name: Six Shaddix (Hansen)
Nicknames: Sixy; Dork; Haner; Ass; Junk

Age: Twenty-Three
Birthday: October 30th

Appearance:

Six is about five feet tall, and fairly skinny; 106lbs. She has somewhat thin shoulder length black (always changing to blue or purple and then back to black) hair that looks a little like Brian’s old hair, with bangs that part in the center and frame her face, and green eyes, just about the same color of Zacky V’s, which she cakes with black eyeliner and red eyeshadow half the time, the other half (when she’s with Brian or Zack) just plain eyeliner. She hates being around people with no makeup on. She has deathly pale skin because of her always keeping herself in the shade, but when she decides to stop being a vampire she tans in on the beach. She always, always has black-painted fingernails.

She has multiple tattoos, which are usually covered up by long-sleeved shirts or hoodies when she’s around people she doesn’t know, or people that she’s somewhat wary of (everybody). Her wardrobe includes too many band T's and baseball shirts to count along with an assortment of wifebeaters, underarmour turtlenecks, and thermal shirts (Gir and rainbows adorning half of them), along with a dozen or so pairs of grungy-looking jeans, and several pairs of punky red plaid bondage pants (along with a leather punk jacket covered in Misfits, Rancid, and other misc. punk band buttons). Her favorite swimsuit is a bikini halter top with skulls all over it and a pair of mens Billabong Metallica swim trunks. She usually wears converse All-Star hightops or old pairs of Vans she finds.

Six's Closet | Bikini Top and Trunks | Six's Closet Part II | A Brief Visual of Six's Interests (And her Pets)

Tattoos:
» Six began getting tattoos when she was fifteen, her first being a trail of seven stars on her hipbone, each star a different color of the rainbow. This was after her mom kicked her out and she ran to Huntington. Along with this, she's gotten both arms and both legs covered, right arm with a raven skeleton sleeve, 'Promise' written in cursive on her right shoulder. Her right wrist has a heartagram on it. Her forearm has 'COBY' done on it in large Celtic lettering.

» Her left arm has an Avenged Sevenfold sleeve on it. Various deathbats in the likeness of the members of the band along with other plain ones merge with art from the albums, and it was recently finished with art from the self-titled album. Her left wrist has a music note on it. On her left shoulder, a purple flame bursts over it, mixed with black at the tips of the flames.

» Behind her right ear she has a Los Angeles Angels 'A', matching Zacky's. He took her to get hers done.

» Over her heart she has 'Avenged Sevenfold' in cursive under a small deathbat. Over her ribs, she has a 'portrait' of two hands made of clay, cracking and reaching out for each other. Across her collarbone she has a lyric to match Emmy's in large letters. On each of her hipbones she has a syringe to remind her of her past. On her stomach she has portraits of Emmy, Nick, Tom, and Matt, her band members.

» On her left calf she has a 'sleeve' of two large black koi fish with a red ocean around it, lyrics that she and her band had written mixed in to look like they're part of the water. On her left thigh she has a large black and red dragon twining around and up her thig towards her left side. It stops at her hip. On her right calf she has a portrait of a zombie, surrounded by other monsters that come up to her right hip.

» On her lower back she has Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee's autographs tattooed under a large tattoo of roses surrounding a large 'G'. Above that she has a tattoo of the Four Horsemen from the bible, and above that she has a deathbat that seems a part of the 4 Horsemen tattoo. On her neck she has a black heart with 'Syn' written on it in red.

» She has 'Tom', 'Matt', 'Emmy', and 'Nick' written in cursive, each name on the tinside of a different finger of her right hand. On her pointer finger of the left hand she has a syringe filled with blood tattooed on the inside. She has smiley faces on the tips of her pointer, middle, and ring fingers on her left hand. (Drunken tattoo with Coby.)

» On her right side, she has seven large black snowflakes, and on her left side she has a skeleton with a skull wearing a fedora.

Piercings: (always changing)
» Left eyebrow (twice, but she usually only wears one ring)
» Center lip (has had snakebites, labret, and both sides done)
» Right nipple
» Nose Bridge (barely ever wears it. mostly at night so they don't close, but covers the holes up expertly during the daytime)
» Tongue

~-~-~

Likes:
» Playing concerts with her own little-known band
» Music and concerts; moshing
» Snow and cold weather in general; Living in SoCal she gets little of both
» Freaking out for no exact reason
» Sitting on the beach with her huge sunglasses on with an umbrella and stereo
» Sleeping. Enough said.
» Video Games, especially Rock Band, Halo, and Kingdom Hearts
» Rain
» Skateboarding and playing baseball
» Hanging out and having fun without having to worry about anything.
» Snakes
» Surfing
» Skateboarding

Dislikes:
» Slutty clothing and slutty women in general.
» Drugs.
» Hospitals
» Pizza Hut pizza
» Religious discussion; Church
» Budweiser
» Homophobic people and preps.
» Being made fun of because she’s short
» Closed-Mindedness
» Spiders and bugs
» Birds

Quirks & Habits:
» Gnawing on her lip ring (especially when she's lying)
» Twisting her hair around her fingers
» Tugging on peoples shirts to get their attention
» Shrieking at cows
» Biting her lip ALL the time
» She's the clumsiest person alive. Trips over air, stairs are a hazard-zone, she runs into walls and doors constantly, and forget about her getting anywhere near the edge of a curb. ._.

Fears:
» Spiders.
» Clowns.
» Birds.
» Insects.
» Drugs.
» ...Cows.

Personality:
» Shy; Until you get to know her, Six is quiet and reserved, twisting her hair around her fingers and looking at the ground until she decides you’re okay.
» Easy-going; She’s very easy to get along with, especially after a few drinks. (Though she will not do any drugs whatsoever. So don’t even try it.)
» Insane; Parties pretty hard when she wants to. Loves drinking and going to bars with friends, especially the guys in Avenged.
» Selfless; She’ll put anyone close to her before herself, and is loyal to a T. She’d rather see others happiness then feel it herself.

Favorite Bands:
» Lamb of God
» Avenged Sevenfold
» Papa Roach
» Slayer
» Misfits
» Motley Crue
» AFI
» Mr. Bungle
» Rancid
» NoFX
» Mindless Self Indulgence
» No Doubt

~-~-~

Favorites:
» Thing to do: Chill :3
» Quote: "OH MY GOD, SOMEBODY PUT SHIT IN MY PANTS!!!" - Squee by Jhonen Vasquez
» Family member: None of the biological. Papa Gates.
» Color: Purple!
» Song to dance to: Scream by Avenged Sevenfold/Low by Flo Rida
» Memory: Meeting Nikki Sixx
» Thing about the opposite sex: Eyes
» Electronics brand: DW and Sony
» Gift recieved from someone: $72 Ed Hardy Hat from Zacky
» Program on computer: Photoshop and any program for music
» Type of car or truck: Mustang/Lambo
» Number: 6661/666/13
» Fruit: Strawberries
» Person: Jacoby Shaddix/Avenged boys
» Holiday: Halloween/Christmas
» Day of the week: Saturday
» Season: Winter
» Place: Mountains
» Animal: Snakes
» Eye color: Blue
» Hair color: Black
» Clothing: Hoodies/Hats
» Shoes: Adio
» Time of day: Late at night
» Game: Halo/Halo II/Halo III
» Nickname: Sixy/Junk
» Country: Germany/Italy/USA
» Vacation spot: Germany
» Holiday: Halloween/Christmas
» Month: December
» Kind of weather: Snowy/Rainy
» Singer: M. Shadows/the Rev

» Movie: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas/Shaun of the Dead/House of 1000 Corpses/Star Wars
» T.V. Show: Viva La Bam/Jackass
» Channel: Fuse/Vh1/MTV
» Book: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas/Dracula/The Heroin Diaries
» Actor: Johnny Depp
» Actress:
» Talk Show: Steven's Untitled Rock Show
» Sport: Baseball!!!
» Website: Mibba/Livejournal
» Magazine: AP/Revolver
» Board Game: Monopoly
» Instant Messenger: AIM/MSN

» Food: Spaghetti/Reubens
» Drink: Jack and Coke
» Beer: Heineken
» Restuarant: the Dobbin House (in Gettysburg)
» Non-Alcoholic Drink: Pepsi/Virgin Strawberry Daquiri
» Type of Food: Italian/German
» Meal: french onion soup, a reuben sandwich, and a shirley temple :3
» Alcoholic Drink: Jack and Coke if not shots
» Soda: Pepsi/Mountain Dew
» Water Flavor: Grape
» Candy: Pixy Stix/Snickers

» Music Genre: Metal/Punk/Rock
» Band: Avenged Sevenfold
» Song: Courtesy Call - Sixx: AM/Low - Flo Rida
» Music Video: Afterlife (because of Matt's creepy lopsided lip)
» Music Channel: Sirius Octane/Hard Attack/Faction
» Song Lyrics: "We've grown into the number - Sixy hundred sixty six."
» Song Title: I Wanna Fuck a Dog in the Ass
» CD Cover: Tool - 10,000 Days CD
» Music Store: Record and Tape Traders

~-~-~

Birthplace: San Diego

Relationships:
» Jacoby Shaddix - Six has been married once, on a drug-trip in Vegas to the vocalist of Papa Roach, whom she met at a concert before they got big and became friends with. They became drug-buddies and did everything together. After that, they were divorced and got clean. They’re still exceptionally close friends and have made a pact with each other to never touch drugs again.
» Brian Haner - She dated Brian for two years before realizing they were doomed to failure with their relationship, ending it with him and pushing him and Zacky together. Still very close friends, Brian has taken Six under his wing as a little-sister figure.
» Zacky Baker - One of Six’s closest friends besides Coby, Six and Zack do almost everything together when the rhythm isn’t with Brian, so... they do almost everything together half of the time.

~-~-~

History:
» Six was an only child to a rather alcoholic father and clinically insane mother, who loved her despite being fucked up. She was a rebel growing up, wearing band T’s and jeans to a private school that required a uniform. Her parents hated her being different, but supported her through everything. She was kicked out of her home when she was fifteen for coming out as bisexual to her mother, her father refusing to take her in because of her sexuality. Thus why she finds it in herself to always help gay couples as much as possible. She has attempted suicide three times, is an ex-cocaine and heroin addict, and is a former cutter, which she made a pact with Coby to never touch drugs or a razorblade again.
» In ninth grade, she started a garage band that she did vocals and (sometimes) drums in, basing off of Arch Enemy and Evanescence for a metal-gothic mixture with four of her guy friends. Some she'd known for years, others only for a short time. She looks up to Amy Lee, Vinnie Paul, Chris Adler, Nikki Sixx, and Dave Lombardo for inspiration. (She also plays guitar and bass... but not well.) She still plays with them from time to time.
» Six tours with Avenged three-quarters of the time, now, keeping the boys in line when they start fighting or drink too much, not allowing drugs on the bus at all. She acts as a merch girl, advisor, and tech for the band, making sure all the instruments are working correctly and testing them before they go on (sometimes even playing a bit on Jimmy’s drumset as there’s a break between sets).
» She has three pets;
» A Siberian Husky named Ville who lives with Papa Gates
» And two cats. One is an orange and white tabby (boy) named Jimmy, and the other is a black and white girl named Slayer. Both live with her and are taken care of by one of her own bandmates when she doesn't take them with her on tour with Avenged.
May 15th, 2008 at 10:29pm