Homophobia taken too far? Nahhh!

I'm so tired of 'Fuck Off Homophobes.' and 'homophobia is gay'. I think either you are or you aren't a homophobe, you okay with gay or your not. Bashing other people for the way they were raised is just as damn bad as being a fucking homophobe. When someone says 'Homophobia is gay' its just another way of bashing. Thats right kids! Bashing! Wow! What is bashing?

bash
v. bashed, bash·ing, bash·es
1. To strike with a heavy, crushing blow:
2. To beat or assault severely:
3. Informal To criticize (another) harshly, accusatorially, and threateningly:


Now that we all know what it is, congrats to all of you who now know what that means! TA-FUCKING-DA. To bash is worse than not to bash. If you look at the damned definition of 'bash' it clearly states harshly informal to criticize.

If a perosn grew up and their parents told them day by day being gay is wrong; they're going to grow up thinking it is. Others, have gorwn-up to except every type of person. But when the 'excepting' person goes to far to 'hate' homophobes its outragous. Its just as bad as being racist.

Can't we all just get along for once? NO, because our fucking lives are built around fucking drama. Go start your own fucking fight some where else other than mibba. Lately its been fights,fights, and other shit like that. Im sick of it. I used to come on mibba to ENJOY myself, but I guess we all want to cause drama, as entertainment. Im probrably going to get sh*t for this, but fuck it. Its my opinion and im allowed to express it.

F'n A.

MUNCH!
May 16th, 2008 at 11:15pm