Life Update and other things.

Hey all,

So I just wrote a whole journal, with heaps of stuff in it, but then this thing decided to log me out and I lost it all. So after that I apologize for not updating my stories for awhile and not being that active as i could be on this site.

I'm going to update a story soon and also post a new one. I wont tell you what my new one is one yet, but i will combine another idea i had and post it in the next few days. If I have more ideas and you like it, I will post more, or I will turn it into a one shot.

I haven't been as active on this site as I could be becuase of the amount of stuff i am doing out side of school, and then all the school work. I come home, eat, work and sleep. Thats about all I do, weekends I'm out at training and looking after kids. I want to get a job, but I seriously don't know were to fit it.

it's amazing how many times that I say "i"

Drama is around in my life, from boyfriends to friends to everything else to a point were I need a break from it. I tired too loose myself in a computer game, to go into the fantasy world, one which I prefer more then my own right now.

Thats about all that I can remember for now.
Remember to watch in the next few days for my new story.
I have a good feeling about it, and hopefully you guys will like it.
From - I live on tight wad hill [CAT]
May 18th, 2008 at 02:45am