Now...my first entry

I only registed me because i want to read good storys...
Now...and i think its because of my booooring work....i create my account a little bit.
Yes....i read,write an create my account at work!
You have to know that i hate my work. I work in an office and the only good thing is that i have my computer and can go online...
So im online eight hours a day *laugh*
No....thats not true....now and then i work a little bit....
Im not hating my work only - i hate my whole life. Everthing is so boring.
I live together with my boyfriend. We are together since almost seven years!
Yeah it isnt the best relationchip.....so my life sucks.
Its not easy to start an new life...because he ist involved in my whole life...
And im sick of hearing things like "You have such a good life, such a good work...you have to be a lucky woman!" Please dont say what i have to be or to do. Im not happy...
And then there are this dumb people.... "Look at this girl, she looks everytime so angry (not in this pic that i have posted - on this im happy because it was at my vacation in NY), she listen too loud and too often to this crappy music, she drives too fast with his car....shes not greeting friendly....and look at her weird clothes - thats not what women had to wear...yadayadayada..."
I cant hear this shit anymore...
I want to scream and leave this fucking country.
The only thing is that keeps me alive is my music....mostly Green Day....
I want someone that i "can scream at him until his ears bleed" - i am defintatly "She".
There is nobody around me that understands me...There is not even a person that listen to Green Day or songs that i listen to.
I dont know if anyone read this shit.... after that i think he/her will think the same about me...
May 22nd, 2008 at 11:53am