Life is Wonderful!

I have it so good..i mean all the good stuff has been basically handed to me in life.....and sadly just a few weeks ago I have started to realize that...

My parents work..they save their money and dont go and waste it getting drunk or doing drugs....they are honest and dont stab people in the back like people have done to my dad on numerous times.....they dont treat people bad people they are jealous that they have something that we dont have,like people have done to us.

I do good in school, i dont act up, i get straight A's...I dont do things that i know i shouldnt be doing....i work my ass off in school..cause i know its the easiest way to have a good future..instead of starting from the bottom..and i dont have to worry about not having enough money for college..cause its already payed for...

i have realized it because everyone in here is all sad and depressed when really all they have to do is have some hope and use things to their advantage and it will work out alright for them in the end..but maybe its because of their parents..i have realized in MOST cases if the parents are messed up so are the children..but in some they are not...

but sadly every one has complications..sighs...i cant be with the person i care the most about in the world....

but i know everything wil trun out for the best.
May 26th, 2008 at 07:22pm