May the 28th

I feel like a fatass~~~~fuck~~~~~

112 is completely unacceptable. Shit, I felt bad when I was 109...what I wouldn't give to be there now. But at least I found a way to have my cake, and not eat it. It's not bulimia, don't worry. But I have to be 105 by August 12th, no exceptions. I figure as soon as I move, I'll be on my bike every day, hopefully twice a day, pedaling my ass off. Who knows, maybe I could take up running. Doubt it though, I get cramps. And then band camp should help get some off...Also have to stop eating so freakin much, but my parent skeep having people for dinner, or we keep going out to people's houses for dinner, and rrgh. I hope I'm just PMS'ing, I really need my period to come or something. Because if that's not the reason for these extra pounds, I'm gonna freak. Yeah, weight rant.

At the band banquet, mostly talked to Dani. Will be plenty of comics. Richards is engaged, seniors going away...it's kind of weird to think that I'll never be a part of this band again. The boy actually talked to me, but I was really distant. Ate wayyyyyy too much. Part of problem.

Today, gave away some cupcakes (get that shit out of the house), Sydney wasn't here, talked to Emily, Kait showing suspicious signs, DJ's mom lost his job, he might have to move, Kait might have to go live with her mom, PE sucked, history sucked, everything sucks and I'm a fucking fatass.

Thank you.

Fuck the Daily Mail.
May 28th, 2008 at 10:13pm