Idk... LIFE!?!?!?

Well.. Life sucks! Just now realized it..

My gf broke up with me for some other guy... My cousin has an incurable disease... What else is there to live for?

You have some friends, and you have the jerks..

You try not to do things, but you can't help. You try to escape all of your troubles, but the only way to do that, is to cut. People sterotype you as goth or emo, cuz you listen to Rock music, but I gues they are right.

I've been cutting for about two months now.. I've tried to stop, but can't. My gf doesn't want me cuz I do it. She said if I don't care about her enough to stop, then she will break up with me so she did...

There's no way out of this world. You have jerks at skool who jsut like to make fun of you cuz u stick up for ppl. They only care about themselves.

You try to better yourself, but the people around you just won't let you. You try to forget about everyone who has hurt you, but it do go that way. Being 15 sucks.

I have some good friends, but those are only friends I know from afar.. Many of them are from a different country, but others are here for you whenever you need them.

Ok on another note. Rachel, thanks for this site!!! =P I heard u like hugs soo!! *hugs*
April 17th, 2007 at 03:10am