Ranting

You have got be kidding me! Can it be any easier...? For me no! I mean common its not that hard to just come out and say it. You only have one life to live and your going to miss out on this opportunity if you don't take it and I sure as hell am not going to think twice if you pass it up the first time.

JUST GODDAMN SAY IT.

Really stringing so many word together has never been so hard. I think he has being the most pretend stupid person on the face of the planet down friggen pat.

A simple, 'You look nice today.' is fine.

A measly, 'did you do something different with your hair.' is fine

And maybe even a 'I like hanging with you.'

But NO you have to go and make things complicated you have to say, 'If you jump, I jump too we will fall together.'

What the bloody hell am I suppose to make of that! Someone please explain.

You act fine with a group and all jumpy when it's just us, saying things like, 'take my hand and we can run.'

Then you laugh at my stunned expression and walk away, only to repeat the same cycle over and over.

You show up at my house, my mom let you in. Too wake me up you whisper in my ear. Again you laugh at my stunned expression and walk me too school.

SOME ONE PLEASE EXPLAIN.

He just has to make it complicated
May 30th, 2008 at 02:22am