Stand By Me

So last night I finaly watched all of Stand By Me. We started wathcing it in english once, when i was like 13 or 14, probably year 9 but we never finished it. Then we had the same english teached for the rest of school, which was ok coz she was nice, and one day me and my mate got sick of watching 10 things i hate about you - even though its a great film - so we asked if we could finish watching stand by me, but she'd taken it home.

so i got it out the library. it was great but it made me cry at the end, i dont no if its coz it was a mixture of the song and the ending to the film, coz that day id been being nostalgic with my mate and we were talking about 'the olden days' when we were kids and everything was perfect. and the film just kinda made me sad coz they all parted ways in different ways. and erm i guess i should say here if you havent seen it and dont want to know something that gets said/happens at the very end then stop reading!

but the character river pheonix plays doestn turn out bad like everyone thought but instead he becomes a lawyer but then he gets stabed and its just sad coz the kid kinda fades away as he walks home and it just made me really sad coz river phoenix is dead and has kinda faded away.

but then i was happy coz keifer sutherland was in it, and it was made in the 80's when he was reaching 20 and looks very very fit, like in the lost boys. if only he was still in his 20's lol.

and then i woke up the smorning and though of leaches, coz at one point the main kid gordy has a leach on his balls, and i dont have balls (obviously) but i still think it would be pretty awful to have that happen....and now i just cant stop thinking of leaches.


Now i have this puzzle to solve, this lass called ellie ferguson or something added me on facebook, but we have no friends in common and i kinda recognise her but dont at the same time, so i have no idea who she is. so i havent accepted her yet - i supose i could mail her and ask who she is. the only thing i no about her is shes the same age. but i always feel stupid asking "excuse me but do i know you?" so im trying to think if there was anyone in my classes at college called ellie; i havent a clue.
June 7th, 2008 at 01:09pm