... Stupid Mistakes of ANNOYING. People on This Site and Others.

Rule Number One When You're A Writer.
Make a creative title! Not a super uber long one that's like...
I Have An Arranged Marriage To A Vampie, What's The Worst That Could Happen?

(rofl I just found this one) For Every Girl Who Thinks She's Met Her Prince-|...Well I Have...Literally. And He Has A Secret.
[by LoveAndOtherDisasters on Quizilla]
That just gives the story away!

A Vampire Saved My Life. Great! But At What Cost?
[by LoverVamp on quizilla]

Best Friends With A Demon And Neighbored With A Vampire. What Could Go Wrong?
[ by -iM-Ur-L0V3R- on quizilla]

See what I mean?
Please.... Just dont be so... unoriginal that you can't think of anything. And if you cant do anything better than that; your story just might not be creative enough.
Yes, I DO think it's okay to use song lyrics- I love to, it's the best thing in the world, ecspecially with songfics, that's my fancy.

Personal information.... Sigh.
If you say "I'm random!!!"
.... No. You're not. You're an attention whore.

"I love muffins!"
... Who the fuck cares? I like muffins too. It's a fun word.
We get it.

"I'm bi!"
ROFL. Refer to my first journal and bitch me out there :D

"I hate pink."
Give me a good reason.

"I love anime! It's my life!"
....shh. It's for your protection, it really is. And hey, you might grow up!

There are so many other things I could say... but I might piss more people off and I dont wanna make my fingers hurt by just doing something useless :]

I have no idea what else I can say to you people, other than read my other journals to see how proper, real teenagers act.

Stop faking for the internet.

x Shannon
You better tell the homecoming queen to hold onto her crown.
June 9th, 2008 at 03:39am