To: Angela. From: Yours.

I expect too much from you. I expect you to be happy like I am all the time. But I just can't understand why life if hard for you. I find it stupid and idiotic of me to be so selfish. But at the same time, it makes me smile at how much I love you.

I love you enough to drain myself to make you laugh.

I love you enough to get angry for you.

I love you enough to tell you my darkest secret.

I love you enough. A little too much.

Too much that makes love seem like such a useless word for it.

I dont know why, but stomach starts to tighten when you're sad. I know you hate it when you sadden those around you, but it makes us even more sad when you leave. I need you because then I'll be the only mexican in the gang. .-.

Well, is Margery mexican?

Lol Margery the Mexican.

Anyway, I wrote this to make you understand. I want you to know that I do hate it when you think so lowly of yourself at times. But I still want you to know it's because I know you're a wonderful person who has her flaws. But there's no reason to beat yourself up for it. It makes me sad when people regret living. Regret the things they've done. Hate breathing at this very moment.

But I know you're porn.

You're Angie.

You're... geeze there isn't even a word to descrbie you. Amazing, perhaps.
But it just doesnt sound right.

I'll tell you when it comes to my head.

Gabriela Xenia
June 9th, 2008 at 09:42am