yearbook signings

Amanda Berg:
Veronica! I likes the ghetto yearbook! Lol This year was flipping awesomeness. EdxAl forever!! :) Have an awesome animefilled summer of smexness and keep in touch online and stuffs.
:) Amanda

Megan Sharma:
Haha Veronica nice “yearbook”! Have a great summer I hope your new school is nice and has nice people!
<3 Megan

Amin Sherif:
Dam girl! Nice yearbook u got. It’s deffinatly 1 of a kind like u. Anyways it sucks that you have 2 leave but I hope you have a good time at your new school and a great summer!
U Rock, Amin

Hala ElBarmil:

Wuz up dude? I totally love ur “yearbook!” lol! Man…I’ll totally miss you! I love how u dress! Pleez visit me when I’m in my retirement home! LOL! Pleez call and e-mail me! HalaElBaramil@yahoo.com (703)-960-0139
-Hala

Jess Helwege:
Veronica! I shall miss you in marching band + guard nest year…
Rock on, Jess

Sydney Oarr:
Hey V!!! Supp! Hope you have fun moving! Ha ha! And, you already know that im a kick ass terrorist! Lol! We no im just that cool! Well, hope you still stay a Hot Topic girl and keep up art! You’re a wonderful cartoonist, so you can mayb even publish your work one day! Well good luck have a great summer ! (Rainbow is a color!) :P
-Sydney Oarr

David Duong:
Hello Veronica, (June 4th 08)
What a good year this has been. I’m glad you have been sitting next to me in Band. We will be the 3rd clarinet section. Ahh…Right now we are burning like crazy. Anyhow, I will miss you when you leave. Make sure you stay in contact with me. If you go to NY call me. 703-975-7324. Have fun in Marching Band and have a great summer.
Sincerely, David Duong

Eddie Roca:
Veronica,
Despite what Richards says, you have the potential to be a great marcher, and player. It won’t be the same without you. Good luck at your new school.
-E. Roca

Dierdre Scanlon:
Vernoica-
Fun times in history! I’m glad I got to know you better! Oh! And I loved those flowers you drew with the pastels! You’re a great artist. Have a great summer!
~Dierdre Scanlon

Kait Kerlin:
Kait
I’m going to miss you, you are fucking awesome Veronica.

Elijah Martin:
Veronica,
I AM IRON MAN~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
-Elijah M.

DJ Toler:
Yo sup Veronica you rock don’t eva change
-DJ

Natalie Montequin/;
Veronica,
I can’t believe you are moving! I’m really sad…you’re a really cool kid. Hopefully we’ll keep in touch (facebook =]) Normally we’d have another three years together…but I guess not. Although this year was sort of torturus in band there were a few fun times. I’m really glad I got to know you better and I’ll miss you.
<3 Natalie

Jonny Rivas:
Veronica!!
Its been a great year and I’m really glad I met you. Im sorry that you wont be here to play in band with us. I wish I could have gotten to know you better. Have fun at your new school!
-Jonny

Seth Persigehl:
Your Name Here!!!
<print> It was great being in school and band with you. Going to 0Luray Caverns was also fun. I hope you do well in whatever you set out to do, and wherever you end up living. I’ll be on facebook/AIM if you need me. Have a great summer! </Print>
-Seth Persigehl

Charlotte Blasé:
-enter whatever you feel like reading-

Loren Homsen:
Keep on being you, Zelda!

Mark Santens:
Penis

Monty Green:
Dear Veronica, I had a good time ________ Don’t know I will miss you. Just remember the good times and call me 571-284-5251
-Monty

Dylan Wiggers:
Dylan W was here

Bianca Bernardi:
I’ll miss you. And have a fantastically awesome summer!!!
Email: toonobsessed@aol.com
Cell phone #: 703-307-2376

Zainab Shahtaj:
Hey Veronica, we haven’t talked since mid-November, but I’ll sign this anyways. You will be going away to Nabraska soon, and if you come back in 2 years some people might buy you a beer. This year has been crazy, so much drama! So much love and hate! Have an awesome year in your new school, and don’t cut again please. It’s obvious you didn’t stop. Please Veronica.
-Zainab Shahtaj

Emily Davis:
Hey Veronica,
It was so great getting to know you in Art class. I hope you have a great summer!! Hey your moving, your out of here, so lucky! Anyways you’ll probably meet a lot nicer people at your new school. You’ll have a nicer band teacher. We need to keep in touch, because when you move I may not see you again, UNLESS you try to move back here! Hah hah doubt it!! :) Call me over the summer! (703) 971-0297 Good luck at your new school!
Emily Davis

Joanna Collins:
Hey!
It was awesome to get to know you! We had fun in winter guard! FUN TIMES! Keep in touch! Cell: 703-346-2474. I will miss you!
<3 Joanna “Class of ‘08”
Brandon Hardtner:
Rawr! All I can say is peek-a-boo I see you! And grats on the braces thing Sorry about the hand writing, its hard to write on air. I hope you have a kick as summer and a sweet life!
Brandon Hardtner

Mimi Rehman:
I will miss squeezing your oh so sexy Boobies and I hope you will stay in contact. I love you forever call me (703) 577 7040.
The Boobie Godess, Mimi

Michael Stueland:
Insert witty comment here _____.
-Mike Stueland

Dani Kreigh:
HAAAY SWEET THANG!
Oooh my darling, how I will miss you so next year. Well at least we had some magical times this year. Marching band maybe not so much, but GUARD…okay, maybe not so much then either. But I enjoyed the silliness we created all the same. I love you, make sure to tip some cows in Nebraska for me!
<3 Dani
P.S. If I turn into…YOUR MOTHER!!

Erin Foreman:
Hey Veronica!
It was a blast in band + history! I’m going to miss you nest year! I hope you have fun this summer!
-Erin

Katherine _______? (know it all from history)
Hola Veronica!
History was a lot of fun with you! I totally <3 your artness abilities! Hopefully we’ll have classes together next year!
Katherine (turtle picture)

Ms.Day:
Veronica
Bonne chance et bon travail. Vous etes une thes bonne etudiant.
-Mme Day

Justina Franchi-Alfaro:
Veronica <3 <3
Haha, now I shall write you an epic essay! Hmm lets see what I can talk about. Well for one you are compleatly amazing. I mean you are so hilarious at times and cheer me up whenever I need it most. I really will miss you cuz I can talk to you bout most things and you cheer me up when I’m down. Hope you find good friends in Nebraska and keep in touch when you can. ILY BABY!!!
-Justina a.k.a.; phoinex
Email: lunaflare35@yahoo.com
p.s. “I will love you, until my dying day.” –Moulin Rouge
“No Day But Today”-RENT
“You had me at hello”-Jerry Miguire

Sarah Lowery:
Um, hi Veronica.
I can’t believe you woke us up at freaking 6 in the morning! I had fun last night. I have a lot of fun with you in PE and at lunch. I don’t know what I’m gonna do without you. I know you’re excited about Nebraska, but I wish you could stay here. I think you are really awesome, don’t ever change!
Love+hugs, Buttercup (Sarah)

Rebecca Petitpierre:
Hey Joey! I hate you! You are abandoning me! Jk, I love you, really. I’m going to miss you! I really am. I don’t want you to leave! :arms: You are doing that growling noise now. Oh! Don’t forget to write a comic about “Happy Little Pirate turns Indian” and…that other thing…I can’t remember the other thing. AND! Get a scanner so you can send me comics! NOW! Is there a Chipotle near you now? EAT BABIES!!!! So…yeah…you might come to the pool with me…if I don’t collapse from fatigue! Nrg! I miss Alex!! I’m sorry, but I do! You’d better be on IM a lot, or I’mma hurt you! So yeah…Vampires…My chemical romance…blah…Alex….fanfiction. blah. You know…Random stuffs. Okies. Now I’m going to bed.
-Rebecca Petitpierre

Daniel Persigehl:
Hi Veronica. This year was pretty awesome, at least for me it was. Guard was AMAZING. So...yeah. Winterguard was awesome too. John Burns and his hair, Giz with his weird faces, Nicki with her coffee...you know how it was. Well, you're moving to Nebraska, I'm staying here. Very sad. See you this week, and then I'll see you...........................................................eventually?
-Daniel Persigehl
P.S. I will always TURN INTO YOUR BROTHER (or MOTHER) !!!
June 10th, 2008 at 04:26pm