It snowed.

I'm not shitting you. It snowed a couple inches.

It was so cold,that I had to double jacket, and double shirt. Yeah. Mother nature is a douchebag.

Fucking retarded, and pointless. And the finals are starting Friday, meaning we have practice finals which are really really really pointless to the 4094230742 power.

I have so much homework. And tomorrow is my mother's birthday. So I totally forgot to buy her anything, so I'm going to make some cup cakes, or cake. Haven't decided yet.

Yeah, I'm just kinda stressed. Then there is my friend, or was my friend. I don't speak to her after what she did to my best friend. Even if I tried to speak to her,I'd probably strangle her. And I like staying out of jail, so yeah.

Tetris has saved me from boredom. I love Tetris so much that I have dreams of playing that addicting game. It's awesome.

Brand New, the band. I love them. My brother used to listen to them daily when we used to live in England. And now I listen to them. I have never ever heard a band put so much emotion, so much meaning into their songs. It brings memories back to me, when I listen to them, but isn't every band suppose to do that?

So yeah it snowed. And it's June. WTF?
June 11th, 2008 at 02:27am