Love or Comfort

So,I thought I loved my boyfriend. Which in a way I do. There are a lot of different kinds of loves for a lot of different kinds of people. I don't know which kind of love I have for him but I have love for him. I love being around him. He wasn't my first choice when I first met him. Frankly, I was in for the nice body , weed smoking and tattoos but he has grown on me in many ways. The weed smoking however is no longer cute. (Nothing is cute in excess).

But he broke up with me today after I broke up with him friday because he said he was just thinking about things. He said when I broke up with him he was trying to readjust all these things in his mind. You know how that goes when you break up. Frankly, I was doing the same thing. I was really mad when I broke up with him , but I felt that our chemistry was simply gone. Breaking up with him I thought maybe he'd realise that something was wrong , or maybe I don't know we were off. Well he did realize it and after we decided to get back together Saturday I believe we are back here. Back at square one.

Back at the break up. He said we are still going to be hanging out and talking on the phone like always its just we aren't together. When really we still are. No one had made plans to see other people. Well I don't know about him but I sort of was looking for rebound as of tonight. Some Muslim guy who lives around the way.

Any hows. There was no real point of this blog I just needed to get these feelings off my chest.

Uhm,I called him later, he was still at that damned party. Partying. I swear he will party his life away if someone let him. But our chemistry is sort of back already. Its kind of funny I think. Maybe the very label boyfriend itself was killing it. Then again I'm 17. I have chemistry with anything that pays attention to me.Lol. Kidding. But these ragging hormones are a bitch. :)
June 11th, 2008 at 11:10am