Ugly butterflies trying to kill me and other things...

So last night I was sitting here with the light off and all of a sudden something hits me in the head and falls. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't so when I turned the light on to see this huge ugly moth on my keyboard!!
Then I screamed at the top of my lungs and woke my daddy up and he got mad hahahaha.
AND THAT'S NOT THE END. I kept the light on so the moth would go near that light instead of the computer light. But when I turned the light off again, like ten minutes later the moth hit me in the head again!!
okay, GROSS!!!! But yea, that's what happened last night.

And grrrr it keeps saying that my story isn't following the writing guidelines. Probably because I have a little bit of chatspeak in there...But that's only because there's IM conversations in parts of my story so I don't know...
oh well, this place is waaaaaaaaaay better than quizilla, so I'm not going to worry/get pissed off about it =]
I heard a lot of people came here from quizilla. Of course who could blame them, Quizilla kind of sucks now that it did its relaunch.

ahhhh I need to do WiiFit today I forgot to do it yesterday...
I like that better than pilates (yes I tried pilates...AND IT SUCKED!)!
okay speaking of Wii though, I don't understand why people say I suck for having a Wii because they have a PS3 and PS3's are better and blah blah blah.
Personally, I'd rather have a wii. Sure PS3 may have a little bit of better graphics, but Wii...I don't know, it just seems a whole lot better.
Okay I'm done being a game nerd for now haha

Ummm alright, well I need to get off my lazy ass and get a soda or something.
*waves bye* =]
June 14th, 2008 at 10:45pm