Random Updates

Okay well I figured I should at least use my journal once in a while. So, since I'm bored, i might as well update it now.

First off, I suppose I should start with my stories and the information about them.
Naturally, you should expect the Yu Yu Hakusho stories to be updated first soon followed by the original stories.
Sadly, all of the Naruto stories will most likely be updated last. My inspiration for the funny anime has sadly become a distant memory.
That of course does NOT mean that I've discontinued any of my stories. The Naruto stories are going to be on hold for a while I hate to say it.

Here's a list of future stories you should expect to see (Once I get a few chapters written of course).
Yu Yu Hausho
A Siren's Call
All Kirin’s life she’s been taught that demons are evil.Now she’s met the Urameshi gang and her whole life has done a 180.What happens when she goes home to confront her father about her new beliefs?Will he understand or has her life become complicated?

You Can't Change Me
Jason helps Koenma out with finding things. But this time did she find something more then she expected or bargained for? Find out what happens when she is told to help Team Urameshi. Can she do it or will her feelings block her abilities?

Hot and Cold
The gang has been given a new mission. To find a mermaid demon that is living in human world and protect her. A mermaid holds a pearl which can be sold in the black market for millions. What kind of adeventures will the gang go on to protect this mermaid?

Sunshine
Kurama's sister Hinata is smarter then she seems when she confronts him about knowing something is going on with him and his 'friends'. She also says that she knows that he's a demon or part of 1 at least. Did she bite off more then she can chew?

All the Small Things
Yukina finds a hurt fairy near Genkai's temple and wants to take care of her but doesn't want to ask Genkai about it. Hiei not wanting to see Yukina upset takes the fairy and takes care of it himself. But can he keep he keep his promise to his sister?

It's My Job
Reiuzune; code name; Intro; her job; to get all the information she can on whomever her master wants. Only thing is, this time the blame is being put on her. Behind the scene information is breaking through and questions are being answered. What's next?

No Such Thing as Fairy Tales
All her life she wanted a simple fairy tale. She wanted to get something she wanted. It was her life, she wanted to live it her way. But have her actions just taken a turn for the worst as she gets kidnapped by pirates?

Team Star
What if Urameshi wasn't the only team Koenma had up his sleeve?What if Koenma sent this team to fight in the Dark Tournament as a help to team Urameshi?Question is though is this team eger to help or will they try to shatter the gang's chances of winning?

White Roses
Hiei is given a "gift" from the koorime, but can this so called "gift" be more then just something you wrap up and put in a box?

Perfect Bloodshed
They were only trying to help a friend so how did this all turn out so wrong? One wish is all they'd get if they won but then Team Uramehsi had to come in and screw everything all up. Now it's to late and we can't stop him from his plans.

If This is Living
A girl from Hiei's past. A promise the fire demon made. A girl unlike any other. He has to go back but go back where? Has she been waitng for him or did she move on. It's not like they were in love...or were they?

Reasons
All she wanted was to die.A simple request but something; someone would always stop her.This time, that thing just gave her a reason to hang around a little longer.1 question, why'd he stop her?Was it just "the right thing to do" or was it something more?

Serial Killer
Just an average demon; that's what they said. A cold hearted demon that slaughtered anyone in her path. That's what they said but the more they learn about the demon the less they understand.Everything in the past and the future. It's all coming to an end.

Shaman King
She's Not Just a Pretty Face
Sora a girl fighting to be Shaman King became friends with Yoh and the gang when Ren fights her, but what past does Trey and her have together? Now she joins Yoh in the fight to be Shaman King. Will she make it or die trying? And what does her name mean?

Fullmetal Alchemist
No One Can Control The Future
Her name is Ellin Hime and she's the youngest state alchemist. Being the bold girl that she is she just walks into Colonel Mustang's office only to see someone that she thought was dead standing there. Who is this person and does he remember her?

Obvious but Unseen
She's something he's looking for. Someone who can give him answers. She knows more then she let's on but her secret is not easily noticed. To walk around like everyone else. A single hidden mark not easily seen unless of course, you know where to look.

Harry Potter
Harry Potter and the Train Line Magic
Hogwarts has changed, the rules just don't seem right anymore. Another year at Hogwarts; Harry's 8th year. The magic world could be a very differant place soon. One last mystery and one final problem. Let's just hope it doesn't end badly.

Crossovers
Yu Yu Hakusho x Inu-Yasha
Crimson Water
Yu Yu Hakusho X InuYasha. Alex is a girl with only 1 special power. That power is to pass through the well at the Higurashi Shine. But what happens when Alex runs into Kagome on the other side of the well? And how did Yusuke and Kuwabara get here?

Original Stories
When The Parents Aren't Home
What happens when you bring best friends together with a group of boys that you don't like for one week? Well, the parents set up a one week parents only vacation and decided that they're responcible teenage kids could spend the summer week together.

Tournament of Life
Once every 10 years is a tournament. 500 people are choosen for this tourmament and are told to create teams of 5 players. Once you've been invited to be part, you can not turn the request down. Better yet, all the contestents are eager to know the prize.

Changing Fate
In a school filled with the unnatural there's one girl who holds a troubling curse and a mysterious secret that could change the very laws of life and death.Now she's out to change fate and everyones trying to stop her.Can she make it before time runs out?

Yeah, i know it's a lot...They're all stories I've been working on though. ^^"
Don't worry people, I'm definately going to continue all of my current stories as well.
Honestly, I didn't think I had this many new stories...<.< My bad, guess I should pay more attention.

Well, i guess I should tell you about the personal information now.

Well, my computer crashed about 2/3 months ago now. So I haven't been able to update/ I lost EVERYTHING on my computer which really REALLY sucked. My computer isn't fixed, but I was able to use my mother's for a while.
Anyways, I'm hoping that I'll be able to update soon. My computer is working, but it doesn't have internet. We're still working on that...

So, I'm working on all my stories and hoping to post LOTS of chapters up once my computer gets the internet back. I've been working really hard on my stories and I even have a new story! It's a Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho Love Story called "If This Is Living". Well, it's about a Koorime in Hiei's past that he met.
I mean, has anyone ever wondered why Hiei wanted to go back to demon world? There was no real reason given. So, I figured I'd make one.
The story won't be very long maybe 5 chapters if that. I hope you all will like it.

I've also continued my work on "Punk Rock Princess" which I'm very happy with. Hopefully by my computer is fixed i'll have a few (more then 1 or 2) chapter to post for it. That'll be awesome.

I'm also getting back into making long chapters again, which is great for you all cause more will happen per chapter.

Anyways, I'll try and update again soon. I'll have more updates and fill ins by then.
Thanks for reading! =]

&#9829;
Lynne
June 15th, 2008 at 01:06am