Iron Maiden: June 14, 2008; New Jersey

on June 14, 2008, i saw 1 of the greatest bands of all time: IRON MAIDEN!!

it was the most amazing night ever!!!!! my dads friend is on tour w/ them and my dad and i got to go!!! hell, evn my dad had a good time! XD...and he said he dnt want to go...haha..

so we were backstage sitting down, and i look down and see Bruce Dickinson standing, so he looks at me and i wave to him and hes looking at me like "wtf?" XD...lol...

yea, i met 3 out of 6 band members..they were all rly nice...and thier accent's were sooo funny..i love the British accent..idk y...lol:

Image
-Nicko McBrain

Image
-Dave Murray

Image
-Bruce Dickinson

Overall, the concert was amazing, they played a lot of their best songs, and i enjoyed every minuite watching them. Eventhough they're seats, I was standing up the whole time.

And ready for this: my dad and I were going to find seats when all of a sudden...BOOM!!! LIGHTNING AND THUNDER CAME TO THE SKY!! My dad was like "Were leaving if its like this!" and im like "NO WERE NOT!!" haha, so many drunk ppl were singing 'Ride The Lightning' by Metallica...I was laughing my ass off hearing them sing XD..

My boyfriend, and my 2 other friends were on the lawn so they were soaked [ O, if u live in Jersey, this was at PNC, so u kno wat im talking about...lol ] My 1 friend Ian kept calling me saying "COME TO THE LAWN!" and i asked my dad if i could but he said no like a million times ><

the concert was awesome!! 'Eddie' the puppet came out and he was awesome!!!!!!! lol.. and Bruce made fun of American Football XD..idr wat he said but it was funny..

IRON MAIDEN IS COMING OUT W/ A NEW CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bruce said "Next time we come to the East side to Jersey or New York, we'll be havin a new album out cuz nothing to stoping us from having the time of our lives here!!!" and i was sooo happy to hear that...!! idk when the new album is coming out but im sure its prob like in August/Sep. idk..

anway, PIC TIME:
Image
^^This was the set list. the marker is wat pyro my dad's friend had to use at that time...

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image-Thats how far away from the stage i was :)
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

PS: If ur reading this and ur going to CRUE FEST, and u live in Jersey and ur going on August 23, 2008 at PNC, U R 1 LUCKY PERSON!! ><...im begging my parents to take me..

anyway, thanks for reading<3
-Kierstyn
June 16th, 2008 at 08:03pm